Saturday 9 March 2019

No bake Oreo Cheesecake

Cheesecake is my fave desert. Victoria sponge? No thanks hun - I have a bday cheesecake every year.  I enjoy making cheesecake as much as I do eating it, especially when there’s no baking involved! 

This is one for the whole squad to get involved, it’s fun to make and it’s even better to eat! I’m going to be a little controversial here and tell you I didn’t actually use Oreos and that everything I used was own brand at Asda but the end result tasted just as good for the fraction of the price #fakeituntilyoumakeit





You will need:
A lightly greased cake tin
3 x packets of Oreos 
3 x tubs of cream cheese
3 x large bars of white chocolate
100g melted butter 


1. Separate all the Oreos from their cream in the middle. 

2. Crush all of the biscuit and mix the majority with melted butter (set some aside for decoration) Form the biscuit as the base in the tin and pop in the freezer.

3. Meanwhile, melt the cream filling for 30 secs in the microwave. Melt all the chocolate and mix together with the Oreo cream and soft cheese.

4. Pour the mixture onto the base and freeze for half hour.

5. Decorate with the left over biscuit and any chocolate. 

6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving! 

Keeping you hungry,

Hannah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig