Friday 22 March 2019

Creamy Vegan Risotto

I know that a couple of you have asked me to do more vegan recipes and I think it’s really important to make sure I appeal to all of my followers and make sure I give a wide variety of recipes for you!

I absolutely love a mushroom risotto and it was pretty easy to turn my go with the flow risotto into a vegan recipe with a couple of adjustments! This is a really yummy recipe everyone can enjoy...

Ingredients: (to serve 2)

150g risotto rice
200ml coconut milk
600ml vegetable stock (made with two veggie stock cubes)
300g mushroom (mixed button and chestnut mushrooms)
187ml vegan white wine 
1 x diced white onion 
3 x crushed garlic cloves
2 x tbsp balsamic vinegar 
Salt and pepper to taste
Handful of parsley
Olive oil 





  1. Fry off one of the cloves of garlic with the onion and a dash of olive oil. Cook for a couple of minutes then add the rice along with the wine.
  2. Once the rice has absorbed all the wine gradually add the stock allowing the rice to absorb before adding the next lot.
  3. Meanwhile fry the mushrooms with remaining garlic and another dash of olive oil.
  4. Once the mushrooms have cooked, add the balsamic and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
  5. Add the creamy mushroom mixture to the rice and stir in allll that creamyness...
  6. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley.
  7. Serve and enjoy...

Keeping you hungry,

Hannah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig