Wednesday 27 March 2019

Eggsellent Fun

It's the post you've all been waiting for... how to make them scrummy personalised cheesecake stuffed Easter eggs! I know you're all waiting for a genius recipe, but I promise you that you will be shocked on how simple it really is...


For each egg you will need:

1/2 hollow chocolate Easter egg (average UK size)
300g cream cheese
175g chosen chocolate 
Decorative chocolate of choice





Originally I had planned to make 4 cheesecake stuffed eggs but unfortunately as these things happen one of my egg halves cracked... typical! Therefore I would highly recommend sticking your eggs in the fridge before filling.

For my cheesecake filled eggs I chose; white chocolate cheesecake with creme egg filling, kinder chocolate cheesecake with a happy hippo topping and lastly, Nutella cheesecake with a Forrerro Rocher centre...

1. Melt your chosen chocolate.

2. Mix the melted chocolate with the cream cheese.

3. Fill the hollow, chocolate Easter egg halve.

4. Top or fill with decorative chocolate.

5. Thanks me later huns...


Keeping you hungry,

Hannah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig